FINANCIAL + PERFORMANCE
Grow the top-line, manage the middle lines, and the bottom line will take care of itself.
If it were only this simple. Operational P&L managers have the toughest job in the business. Whether it is the COO or Regional Managers, each are held to one common goal - meet the Financial Plan. This includes: the budget forecast; building the backlog; maintaining client relationships, hiring and retaining the best talent; controlling costs; and delivering EBITDA.
At 2020, we help our clients achieve exceptional operational and financial performance. This includes;
- Financial analysis
- Key performance metrics (KPMs)
- Understanding your EBITDA
- Organizational improvements
- Turn-arounds for under-performing operations
- Increasing shareholder value and external market valuation
We know first-hand the challenges of running successful organizations and meeting financial goals. We can help you do the same.